Welcome to Kailash Institute of Health & Medical Sciences.
An Institute with experience over 19 years & placements in all major Government & Private Hospitals in India.
TOTAL PER YEAR 1,14,400/- INR
( It Includes TUTION FEES, HOSTEL FEES, MESS CHARGES , SOFT SKILL & IELTS FEES)
Private Seat on Goverment Fee
Diploma Course in Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in Nursing (2 Years ANM) (Female Only)
Eligibility Criteria :
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.