Welcome to Kailash Institute of Health & Medical Sciences.
An Institute with experience over 19 years & placements in all major Government & Private Hospitals in India.
TOTAL PER YEAR 1,25,900/- INR
( It Includes TUTION FEES, HOSTEL FEES, MESS CHARGES , SOFT SKILL & IELTS FEES)
Private Seat on Goverment Fee
Diploma Course in General Nursing and Midwifery (3 Years GNM) (Female Only)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- CLINICAL TRAINING
- SOFT SKILL TRAINING
- MEDICAL FACILITIES
- INTERVIEW PREPARATION
- CAMPUS PLACEMENT
- MEDICAL LABS
- EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES