3 Years Diploma Course in General Nursing and Midwifery (Female) (GNM)
GNM is a nursing course that trains you in general health care and midwifery. You are trained to take care of patients as well as handling other duties. This course also prepares you to work under doctors (assist them in their work).
- In this course, you will study topics like Anatomy & Physiology, Fundamentals of Nursing, Psychology, Sociology, Biology and First Aid.
- After completing this course, you can teach in an educational institute and work in a hospital at different nursing profiles.
- This course also gives you an opportunity to work as staff nurse, health visitor, community health worker, home nurse, Midwife Nurse and Nurse Consultant.
( It Includes TUTION FEES, HOSTEL FEES, MESS CHARGES , SOFT SKILL & IELTS FEES)
|HOSPITAL TRAINING FEES||7000|
|HOSTEL & MESS||42000|
|SOFTS SKILL TRAINING & IELTS||8400|
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN ABOVE MENTIONED COURSES:
1. 10 Passport size Photographs.
2. 5 Copies of each Eduational Qualification Certificate.
3. 2 Copies of Character Certificate.
4. 2 Copies of identity Proof (Aadhar Card)
5. 2 Copies of Caste / Category Certificate (if any).
6. 2 Copies of Migration Certificate (Only for B.Sc. Nursing Courses).
7. 2 Copies of Residence Certificate.
8. Declaration Attested by 1st Class Megistrate/Tehsildar/Notary.
9. Medical Fitness Certificate Attested by MBBS Doctor.
10. Hostel Form
11. Original Documents – All DMC’s from 10th DMC to Higher Qualification Documents, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate etc.