Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)in Nursing 4 years Degree Course
There are many medical career options for students. And, one of the most popular includes nursing. Nursing has always been a popular career option for so many reasons.
It is a respectable job that gives an opportunity to care for patients and help them heal quickly. There are many benefits of taking up this course.
- Let us talk about the earnings first. You can get good salary while working as a nurse in India. But if you are interested in settling abroad, you can get placement in a good organisation and find even better opportunities in the field. You also get to earn more while working in countries like Canada.
- So, if you are interested in settling abroad, you can consider doing B.Sc Nursing (of course, if you find it interesting).
- You don’t have to necessarily work as a nurse after completing the course. You can also teach nursing students if you wish to.
- This is especially beneficial to those who find it difficult to continue as a nurse due to any reason. With so many Nursing Institutes in the country, teaching is also a career option for you.
- You get a chance to serve patients and help them get well soon. It just makes you feel good seeing patients recovering from diseases. It will not be wrong to say nursing gives you an opportunity to earn while doing good deeds.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought
- 10+2 class passed with science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN ABOVE MENTIONED COURSES:
1. 10 Passport size Photographs.
2. 5 Copies of each Eduational Qualification Certificate.
3. 2 Copies of Character Certificate.
4. 2 Copies of identity Proof (Aadhar Card)
5. 2 Copies of Caste / Category Certificate (if any).
6. 2 Copies of Migration Certificate (Only for B.Sc. Nursing Courses).
7. 2 Copies of Residence Certificate.
8. Declaration Attested by 1st Class Megistrate/Tehsildar/Notary.
9. Medical Fitness Certificate Attested by MBBS Doctor.
10. Hostel Form
11. Original Documents – All DMC’s from 10th DMC to Higher Qualification Documents, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate etc.