2 Years Certificate Course for Multipurpose Health Workers (Female)/Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery (ANM)
This particular course is a foundation course for nursing that includes different topics related to the field.
Some of the topics in the course include physiology, anatomy, nutrition, microbiology, psychology, sociology, hygiene, medical surgical nursing, basics of nursing, maternal health nursing, welfare activities, communicable disease control, community health nursing and child health nursing.
- The course prepares students take care of individual patients as well as community. This is why they can work in an organisation as well as a community health agency.
- After completing Multipurpose Health Workers (Female)/Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery (ANM), students are able to guide people on healthy living and also provide first aid services.
- They are also able to provide preliminary treatment for common health problems.
- During the course students are also taught about emergency nursing services, maternal and child health care, family planning programs, treatment and rehabilitation, and referral for diagnosis of diseases.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10=2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN ABOVE MENTIONED COURSES:
1. 10 Passport size Photographs.
2. 5 Copies of each Eduational Qualification Certificate.
3. 2 Copies of Character Certificate.
4. 2 Copies of identity Proof (Aadhar Card)
5. 2 Copies of Caste / Category Certificate (if any).
6. 2 Copies of Migration Certificate (Only for B.Sc. Nursing Courses).
7. 2 Copies of Residence Certificate.
8. Declaration Attested by 1st Class Megistrate/Tehsildar/Notary.
9. Medical Fitness Certificate Attested by MBBS Doctor.
10. Hostel Form
11. Original Documents – All DMC’s from 10th DMC to Higher Qualification Documents, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate etc.