P.B.Sc. Nursing 2 years Degree Course
P.B.B.Sc is a job-oriented nursing course. As the name suggests, this course is taken up after doing the basic course in nursing. That is why one needs to complete GNM before taking up P.B.B.Sc.
- This course helps you upgrade your nursing knowledge and learn more skills related to the field.
- It helps nurses provide better services to patients and deliver even better at work.
- B.B.Sc is also helpful in developing administrative, research and teaching skills in nurses. This means, the course is great for your professional as well as personal development. It surely helps get more and better opportunities in nursing.
- You can work as an educator, administrator, and of course nurse after doing the course. So, there is a lot of scope in the field.
- You can work in government as well as private sector. There are a lot of nursing jobs in nursing colleges, clinics, hospitals, and nursing homes. Apart from that you can work in defence and Government-run health schemes/initiatives.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board.
- GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery), Registered as R.N. & R.M. with State Nurses Registration Council.
- Physically Handicapped are not allowed.
- Candidate shall be Medically Fit.
- Duration of course shall be 2 years including the Internship.
- Admissions are done as per the I.N.C. norms.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN ABOVE MENTIONED COURSES:
1. 10 Passport size Photographs.
2. 5 Copies of each Eduational Qualification Certificate.
3. 2 Copies of Character Certificate.
4. 2 Copies of identity Proof (Aadhar Card)
5. 2 Copies of Caste / Category Certificate (if any).
6. 2 Copies of Migration Certificate (Only for B.Sc. Nursing Courses).
7. 2 Copies of Residence Certificate.
8. Declaration Attested by 1st Class Megistrate/Tehsildar/Notary.
9. Medical Fitness Certificate Attested by MBBS Doctor.
10. Hostel Form
11. Original Documents – All DMC’s from 10th DMC to Higher Qualification Documents, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate etc.